Tuesday, August 26, 2008

my own presentation

I dont know when will be my turn for me to present in front of my friends in class but for that purpose, I try to use some of my time to practice (not really actually)... I try to edit my powerpoint slides but i'm a little bit worried that madam would not accept it.. I afraid that my my slides arrangments was not as she wants.... therefore I just do it as I think the best because I think I should introduce who is my idol 1st and a little bit about his background and then followed by whats about him that influence me so much...

After finish making my presentation slides recently, I tried to present it in front of my roomates because I know I cant do it spontaneously... however, even just in front of my roomates, i'm still cant become an excel speaaker and its really embarassing... and he also laugh at me... huhuhuhu... after that I try again not in front of him anymore... I'm just hoping that I could do it better when the time comes...

No comments: